Re: in the beginning there was....

Subject: Re: in the beginning there was....
From: Marc Santacroce <epubs -at- ricochet -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 06:06:09 -0800

>I am on contract at a large insurance
> company, and one of the "techies" first learned about technical
> writing as a careen option ..

This is what I get for trying to post to the list before my morning coffee. Although my career might have "careened" from time to time, I assure all listers that this was a typo and NOT a Freudian slip.

Marc

-
Marc A. Santacroce

Senior Technical Writer/President
ePubs, Inc.

epubs -at- ricochet -dot- net

"Everything has a fifty percent probability; either it's going to happen, or it's not."