RE: Contract Compensation

Subject: RE: Contract Compensation
From: "Murrell, Thomas" <TMurrell -at- alldata -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 07:28:45 -0500

I think Andrew Plato gave some good advice. One point I would add is that
it seems to me that if you are going to be paid, in whole or in part, in
stock or stock options, that you should do the same kind of research you
would do on any other investment. If you would not invest in a company, why
would you work for them for stock or options?

I also think it is unwise to gamble with the grocery money. If you take a
job that pays in stock options, you should not be investing money you can't
afford to lose.

My two cents,
Tom Murrell