Advanced grammar-checking software?

Subject: Advanced grammar-checking software?
From: Kimberly <JKWilson -at- concentric -dot- net>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 00:04:18 -0500

A colleague of mine, who doesn't speak English as his first language, asked
me if I could recommend a grammar-checking application that is more
comprehensive than Word's built-in grammar checker.

I've never heard of such a thing, so I thought I'd pose it to the List.

Anyone? Anyone?

Kimberly in Atlanta GA