A ForeHelp Problem

Subject: A ForeHelp Problem
From: Deborah Cooper <dcooper -at- edispatch -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 09:51:44 -0800

I have developed an InterHelp help system using ForeHelp for
our application. The help system runs perfectly under Internet Explorer
but not under Netscape. The icons for the buttons do not appear as they
do in the IE version.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? (I've contacted FF, but no reply
yet). Many thanks.