RE: Team Building

Subject: RE: Team Building
From: "David Chinell" <dchinell -at- email -dot- msn -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:22:27 -0500

Listers:

Another slant on this is that certain kinds of
adversity build team spirit. For example, when I
used to smoke, I automatically earned membership
in a tightly-bonded subgroup of any corporation
for which I worked. The bonding was even fiercer
in inclement weather.

A little know fact about BlueSky's marketing and
support strategies: They're DELIBERATE. BS wants
to fuse their users into a tightly-bonded
community by exposing them to controlled
adversity.

Bear