RE: would you? (All have sinned)

Subject: RE: would you? (All have sinned)
From: "Humbird, Len - CFC" <Humbird -dot- Len -at- cfwy -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:56:08 -0800

"All edited files have a sin nature and are destined for hell when
CopyWriter closes - unless they are saved by the grace of the divine User."

Hmmm... reminds me of TRON.

As a real suggestion, get rid of the passive voice. Be Active!

"When CopyWriter closes, it checks to for modified files that have not yet
been saved. If this is the case, [you see]/[it produces] this dialog:"
[insert pretty picture with caption here]