questions concerning ethics

Subject: questions concerning ethics
From: Jennie Hill <jbhill33 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 06:13:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I'm writing a research paper over ethics for a
class. If you have time and you are a technical
writer, would you please answer the following
questions (only 3 questions!)? I really appreciate it!
Thank you.

How long have you worked as a technical writer?

Have you ever faced an ethical dilemma or had to make
an ethical decision in the workplace?

If yes, can you give me an example of this dilemma or
decision?

=====