RE: HTML TOC and index from many files?

Subject: RE: HTML TOC and index from many files?
From: "Jessica N. Lange" <jlange -at- OEE -dot- com>
To: "TechWR-L" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:24:55 -0500

Anne,

I do not own this product, but it's the only one I've
ever heard of that does auto indexing, including
auto updating:

http://www.html-indexer.com/index.htm

Also, you may want to ask this question on the
winhlp list which also discusses HTML Help, Java Help,
plain HTML, and includes a pretty high degree of
programmer/writer types (at least judging by the
posts!)

winhlp-l subscription info can be found:
http://www.humberc.on.ca/~byrnes/winhelp.html

If you find a good solution, please post to the list:
I'm sure the info would help others somewhere
along the line.

Good luck

Jessica N. Lange mailto:jlange -at- oee -dot- com
Technical Communicator, Ohio Electronic Engravers, Inc.