Recommended books about Word 97?

Subject: Recommended books about Word 97?
From: Scottie Lover <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 15:45:33 -0500

I own four books about Word 97: the two Dummies books, Woody Leonhard's
_Word 97 Annoyances_, and _Using Microsoft 97 Professional Edition_ (which
isn't explicity about Word, but is a big, fat book with a larger section
than many books).

I've seen several recommendations here for books which cover Word
programming. However, the references I've seen pertained to VBA, which I
already know and use from Access and Excel.

Can anyone please tell me whether or not these programming books would be a
wise purchase in addition to books and videos about VBA for Access/Excel?

Thank you very much!

"Scottie"
(The Scottish Terrier Lover)