Buying software online experiences

Subject: Buying software online experiences
From: Debbie Pesach <debbie_pesach -at- attune-networks -dot- com>
To: "'Techshoret'" <techshoret -at- onelist -dot- com>, "'Techwr-l'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:26:20 +0200

I have narrowed down an online price search for company software to
several sites. Does anybody have experience with the following (and ONLY
the following)? Please respond offline to save cyberspace, I'll gladly
summarize.

www.ecost.com

www.softwarebuyline.com

www.onsale.com

www.dealdealdeal.com

www.softwarestreet.com

www.egghead.com

Debbie Pesach
Technical Publications Team Leader
debbie_pesach -at- attune-networks -dot- com
Tel: 972-4-9594333 Ext. 227
Fax: 972-4-9594332

Attune Networks Ltd.
P.O. Box 305