RE: Farewell to List (and answers to questions that have forever plag ued Techwriting)

Subject: RE: Farewell to List (and answers to questions that have forever plag ued Techwriting)
From: "John David Hickey" <dave -at- toonboom -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "Wing, Michael J" <mjwing -at- ingr -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 16:31:27 -0500

Greetings!

> Awards (tongue-in-cheek):
> Most Inane topic - A tie between "should I have an empty chair in my
> office' and "What cartoon character would make a good mascot for Technical
> Writers'

Whoooohooo! <using the second chair to dive for the award> I get this prize
'cause the second inane subject was mine!

I won a second award too, but slight embarassment forces me not to reveal
what it was.

Enjoy your new job Michael and come and visit from time to time...
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
John David Hickey
Grand Poohbah of Documentation

ToonBoom Technologies
Montreal, Quebec, Canada eh?
Tel: 514-278-TOON (8666)
Fax: 514-278-BOOM (2666)
Pag: 514-205-9209

Their site: http://www.toonboom.com
My site: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
Don't confuse my opinions with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.