RE: Insert Watermark in a Master page in Frame

Subject: RE: Insert Watermark in a Master page in Frame
From: "John David Hickey" <dave -at- toonboom -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "jwaddell" <jwaddell -at- micron -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 14:54:48 -0500

Greetings!

> The graphic won't appear in the body pages if it is in an
> anchored frame on the master page. Import the graphic to the master page
by
> clicking outside of the main text box and selecting File, import, file.
This will
> place the graphic directly on the page. Change the runaround properties
and send it
> to the back and you should be in business.

I've done this and it works great!

Now there's only one problem: I assigned a Chapter Page master page to my
cover pages, but if I add a page before the chapter page, my watermark
appears on the wrong page!

Is there a way to permanently assign a master page to a body page so that it
doesn't move around as you add more pages to your document? Also, can you
force a master page to be a right hand page?

Some people suggested that I used the printer to assign a watermark to the
pages. I can't do this because a) my printer doesn't support watermarks and
b) I don't want the watermark appearing on every page.
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
John David Hickey
Grand Poohbah of Documentation

ToonBoom Technologies
Montreal, Quebec, Canada eh?
Tel: 514-278-TOON (8666)
Fax: 514-278-BOOM (2666)
Pag: 514-205-9209

Their site: http://www.toonboom.com
My site: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
Don't confuse my opinions with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.