Word Save Date Question

Subject: Word Save Date Question
From: DBarr41088 -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 22:52:48 EST

To All-

I would like to know if any of you have experienced that when printing a
document with a SaveDate field, the field automatically updates.

The above is based on the following test environment:

SaveDate field is in the footer
NT
Word 6.0/Win 95

I would like to hear from your experiences, and if there is a work-around
that I am not aware of.

Please reply to: dbarr41088 -at- aol -dot- com

Thank you.