Re: Wording Query

Subject: Re: Wording Query
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Toni Williams" <tonicw -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:41:57 -0800

How about:
If the problem happened before you started the application for the first
time, make sure that the installation was correctly completed. For more
information about making sure that the installation was complete, see ###.

If the problem happened after you started the application for the first
time, then make a note of what you did right before the error occurred. [I
don't know what they are supposed to do here, but I assume that they get
some error message that can guide them/assist them to a solution?] Make the
needed changes and retry.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!