RE: Word, MS Binder question

Subject: RE: Word, MS Binder question
From: "Ed Nixon" <ed -dot- nixon -at- LynnParkPlace -dot- org>
To: "'Pia Teir'" <pia -dot- teir -at- citec -dot- fi>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 09:54:45 -0500

I haven't used the Binder tool for a long time however I'd venture the
comment that, if it uses anything like the Master Document facility in
Word97, you are treading on dangerous ground. This approach as implemented
by MS has a disconcerting habit of coming unglued.

...edN

mailto:info -at- weisner -dot- com -dot-

Sponsored by DigiPub Solutions Corp. Make your team FrameMaker experts with
our Power User training for Adobe Acrobat and FrameMaker. Delivered at your
U.S. site or ours. http://www.digipubcorp.com,
mailto:trainme -at- digipubcorp -dot- com

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: ed -dot- nixon -at- LynnParkPlace -dot- org