Word, MS Binder question

Subject: Word, MS Binder question
From: Pia Teir <pia -dot- teir -at- citec -dot- fi>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 15:11:15 +0200

Has anyone any experience with Microsoft Binder?

I have a client who wants my FrameMaker files in Word.
The Frame file is of >130 pages, with lots of pictures and
tables and I don't want to put them all in one Word file.

Can I put every chapter in it's own file, and bind them
together with the Binder? How reliable is this? Is there
any maximum amount of files that can be included?

Any help much appreciated
pia