Re: XML

Subject: Re: XML
From: "Kirsten Hines" <khines -at- opennetwork -dot- com>
To: Techwr-L -at- Lists -dot- Raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:45:47 -0400

Yeimy Garcia wrote:

< I have a question, hopefully someone can help!
My boss really wants our team to learn XML--I was wondering if anyone
knew of a seminar/course offered out there?
I'm in the Detroit area, but I can travel if necessary! >

I took a tutorial on XML through Xmlu.com, a division of Architag
University, which I found very helpful. It was geared towards beginners
so it was easy to follow. However, the course I took was taught on paper
rather than via computer because it was a tutorial through the Web99
conference in San Francisco. You may want to contact Architag University
to see if they can come to Detroit for a more intensive lesson. The URL
is http://xmlu.com and the phone # is 1-888-965-8266. Good luck!

Kirsten Hines
Webmaster
OpenNetwork Technologies