Chrystal - Canterbury or Hynet-Directive content management softw are

Subject: Chrystal - Canterbury or Hynet-Directive content management softw are
From: Fran Danner <Fran -dot- Danner -at- tvguide -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-l (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:22:56 -0500

We are a two tech writer office with 14 software engineers starting from the
ground up with a new product. Since we are at the beginning of the
documentation process, we are considering content management software to
manage our docs written in FrameMaker.

Have any of you had any expertise in either of these two software
applications: Chrystal - Canterbury or Hynet-Directive

Please respond off-list to Constance -dot- Fabian-Isaacs -at- tvguide -dot- com -dot-

Thank you.

Fran

Fran Danner
Technical Writer
TV Guide International
phone: 918-488-4493
fax: 918-488-4962
e-mail: fran -dot- danner -at- tvguide -dot- com
Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like no one's watching,
And pray like there is no tomorrow.