Adding styles to the right mouse button

Subject: Adding styles to the right mouse button
From: Fran Danner <Fran -dot- Danner -at- tvguide -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-l (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:30:46 -0500

Several years ago I received instructions on adding styles to the right
mouse button. I have changed jobs since then & cannot find the
instructions. If you have them, please forward to the address below.
Thanks.

PS: Yes, I searched the archives & went thru 600 messages before I gave
up!!

Fran Danner
Technical Writer
TV Guide International
phone: 918-488-4493
fax: 918-488-4962
e-mail: fran -dot- danner -at- tvguide -dot- com
Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like no one's watching,
And pray like there is no tomorrow.