RE: Icon for documentation department

Subject: RE: Icon for documentation department
From: "Murrell, Thomas" <TMurrell -at- alldata -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 09:38:34 -0400

Melissa Fisher wrote:

<SNIP>
> My company is an all-cube environment, and in an effort to make things
> easier
> "primarily for visitors and general decoration to liven the place up",
> they are
> going to have signs made for each department, including the dept. name and
> an
> icon or graphic representing the department/function.
>
> SO... the obvious question for the list is: Anyone have any great ideas?
<SNIP>

That's what I like, something sure to stir controversy on a Monday morning
<g>.

Anyway, our group is called Retail IT Documentation, and our group email
address is "retailitdocs". Since we're all of a slightly crazy mind-set
from time to time, we have taken to calling ourselves the Retail IT Ducks.
(I know, I know, a lousy pun.) We use a yellow duck as our symbol. I know
that if we had such ornamentation in our cube village, our street sign would
be a yellow duck.

Have Fun!

Tom Murrell