Icon for documentation department

Subject: Icon for documentation department
From: "Melissa Fisher" <mfisher -at- automatedlogic -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 09:11:32 -0400

Here's something I thought would be fun to toss to the list on a Monday.
Everyone got your coffee?

My company is an all-cube environment, and in an effort to make things easier
"primarily for visitors and general decoration to liven the place up", they are
going to have signs made for each department, including the dept. name and an
icon or graphic representing the department/function.

SO... the obvious question for the list is: Anyone have any great ideas? The
obvious answer is a book... but actual books are only about half of what we do
in our department, and if I could take the opportunity to emphasize those
aspects of our work that do not come in 3-ring binders, I'd love to do it.

Anxious to hear some great suggestions...

Melissa Fisher
Automated Logic Corporation
mfisher -at- automatedlogic -dot- com