Clear Case & Frame Docs.

Subject: Clear Case & Frame Docs.
From: Mark Dempsey <mxd2 -at- osi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:22:32 -0700

Hi,

We're told we must use Clear Case for our Frame docs, and I believe this
is a colossal waste of time and resources. ("But Mark, say what you
really feel...")

Anyone have experiences they can share about doing their Frame manuals
on Clear Case?

Obviously I'm biased against this, but would welcome even positive
reports if they would help me come to accept this...this...boondoggle!

--
Regards,

-- mailto:Mark -dot- Dempsey -at- osi -dot- com
--
-- Mark Dempsey
-- Technical Publications