RE: Intranet Site/Icons

Subject: RE: Intranet Site/Icons
From: "Broken A. Jaw" <broken_jaw -at- mailcity -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:23:35 -0700

All:

I'm in the process of building an Intranet site and I would like to use icons to indicate to a user what file type it is that they will need to download a particular document.

For example, next to my PDF docs I have a PDF icon. This, unfortunately is the only one I can find. Does anyone out there have a Word, Frame, and Netscape Navigator icons?

TIA,

K.

---
Lo, the mighty mallet has fallen and yea verily its aim was true.
Abuse me PAL and I'll abuse U!