Re: Tech Writing Horror Stories: Looking for Material

Subject: Re: Tech Writing Horror Stories: Looking for Material
From: "Broken A. Jaw" <broken_jaw -at- mailcity -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:01:37 -0700

Hi:

I'm putting together a collection of horror stories from the Tech Writing world. If you would care to share yours with me I would be most grateful. I will, however alter any names or places that appear within the text so as to protect you or anyone you mention from an embarrassing situation.

Some of what I have already collected includes horror stories regarding managers, coworkers, environment, etc. If you do send me material please indicate whether I can or cannot republish it.

Cheers,

Ken