List of software specific lists

Subject: List of software specific lists
From: "Jane Bergen" <jbergen1 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: <nmetcalf -at- canada -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:26:36 -0500

I see lots of software-specific questions on this list. While it
doesn't bother me in the least (unlike some people), I thought I'd
mention that there ARE lists for software.

For FrameMaker/FrameMaker-SGML:
send to majordomo -at- FrameUsers -dot- com with subject of: subscribe Framers
in the body of your message: subscribe Framers

For WinHelp questions (covers all HATs):
send to LISTSERV -at- ADMIN -dot- HUMBERC -dot- ON -dot- CA
in the body of your message: subscribe WinHlp-L

(I should note here, however, that the WinHlp-L list keeps dropping
people. I finally gave up trying to stay subscribed. Everyone
complains about it, but nothing gets resolved. Some people never have
a problem, while others (like me) can't stay subscribed)

For Microsoft Word:
send to LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- LIV -dot- AC -dot- UK
in the body of your message: subscribe Word-PC

For FrontPage:
send to LISTSERV -at- MAELSTROM -dot- STJOHNS -dot- EDU
in the body of the message: subscribe FrontPage

Just thought someone might want to know.......

Jane Bergen
jbergen1 -at- earthlink -dot- net