RE: Eliminate Paper Manual?

Subject: RE: Eliminate Paper Manual?
From: smiller -at- portal -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 15:12:29 -0700

We publish HTML to be read online, and provide PDF for downloading and
printing. PDF is so darn easy to create, that this works OK.

- Scott M

So, we need something we can print, but can be used electronically (called
from the application, like an .hlp file) as well.

Is there an electronic format that does this?