FrameMaker+SGML

Subject: FrameMaker+SGML
From: Jane Credland <jane_credland -at- epicdata -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 08:46:55 -0700

Our company is moving towards publishing our documentation on the web.
We already produce print manuals in FrameMaker 5.5.6, PDF versions, and
HTML help with RoboHelp HTML. The transition from Frame to RoboHTML
isn't exactly painless, as I'm sure you've guessed.

We're now looking at producing HTML pages from our documentation. One
possibility is to upgrade to FrameMaker+SGML. Has anyone here had any
experience with producing HTML with FrameMaker+SGML?

We're aware of WebWorks 2000, but cost is a factor, so we're trying to
cover all the angles.

Jane
jane_credland -at- epicdata -dot- com