Re: Adobe Framemaker Training

Subject: Re: Adobe Framemaker Training
From: "Michelle Vina-Baltsas" <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- us -dot- crawco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:27:57 -0400

The Adobe "Classroom in a Book" series is excellent and cheap. Good luck!

Michelle

"John Miller" <cimarron -at- netins -dot- net> on 10/04/99 04:29:08 PM

Please respond to "John Miller" <cimarron -at- netins -dot- net>

To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
cc: (bcc: Michelle Vina-Baltsas/CRAWFORDCO/US)
Subject: Adobe Framemaker Training

I did search the archives before posting this msg, no hits.

I am trying to decide whether attending a training class is worthwhile or
not. Cheapest I have been able to find so far is $900 and I would have to
drive 6 hours to attend. However, I can buy the software for $379 and a
training CD for $99. This seems the way to go to me.
Anyone have tips, suggestions, etc.?

John Miller
Denver, MO
Cimarron Co. LLC
cimarron -at- netins -dot- net

Moving your documentation online? We can help with standards, planning,
or training. Visit us at http://www.weisner.com or mailto:info -at- weisner -dot- com -dot-

Sponsored by DigiPub Solutions Corp. Make your team FrameMaker experts with
our Power User training for Adobe Acrobat and FrameMaker. Delivered at your
U.S. site or ours. http://www.digipubcorp.com, mailto:trainme -at- digipubcorp -dot- com

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: michelle_vina-baltsas -at- US -dot- CRAWCO -dot- COM
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot-