RE: Adobe Framemaker Training

Subject: RE: Adobe Framemaker Training
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 16:56:37 -0400

Hallo:

My recommendation is to get the Adobe FrameMaker software and the Adobe
Classroom in a Book and get a few projects under your belt. Then, when you
are familiar with the software, pay for training.

I don't know where you are but expect to pay about $1000 for basic through
intermediate training, plus another $400 for advanced. I heartily recommend
this training.

In the USA, N.E., I can recommend http://www.intech.com, and
http://www.pubsnet.com is reportedly a good training source. Otherwise,
http://www.scriptorium.com and http://www.travelthepath.com have good
reports and seem worthwhile in the S.E., and http://www.highsoft.com out
West.

The price you are paying for FrameMaker seems remarkably cheap, WOW! The
trainers I've mentioned might also offer discounts on the software, but I
could never imagine such a low price.

Good luck.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com