TW Jobs in NJ

Subject: TW Jobs in NJ
From: "Elizabeth A. Lett" <ealett -at- holisticmath -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 10:29:25 -0500

I have recently relocated to the Princeton, NJ area and funds are
running low, so the job hunt is on. There is no local STC chapter in
this area: the closest are the NY and Philadelphia chapters. Does
anyone know which of these would be more useful for finding a job in the
central NJ area? I would appeciate any information on job leads and
placement companies for TWs. I am an entry-level writer with experience
writing user guides and online service manuals for a computer hardware
manufacturer. All help is much appreciated.

Elizabeth A. Lett
Technical Writer