RE: free printer (was In-house printing: another note in favor!)

Subject: RE: free printer (was In-house printing: another note in favor!)
From: "John David Hickey" <dave -at- toonboom -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 10:06:53 -0400

Greetings!

> Geoff, et al. The URL for the free color printer offer is:
> www.freecolorprinters.com <http://www.freecolorprinters.com>

I checked out this website, but I thought you'd just like to know that the
free-printer deal is for companies in the U.S. of A. We Canadians don't get
to play in this particular clubhouse.

Why am I getting this flashback to my childhood days when I was reading the
wrapper on my Popsicle Pete...
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
John David Hickey
Grand Poohbah of Documentation
ToonBoom Technologies
Montreal, Quebec, Canada eh?
pg: 514-205-9209

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
Don't confuse my opinions with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.