RE: Level 1, Level 2, Level 9 billion

Subject: RE: Level 1, Level 2, Level 9 billion
From: John -dot- Sheridan-Smith -at- bmwfin -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:19:37 +0100

Andrew Plato's vehement assertion that hard work is what sells is not quite
valid. What will sell is what a customer wants. Andrew assumes that
because he has failed to sell his bullshit, all bullshit is inherently
impossible to sell.

I think the fact is that he has not put enough hard work into creating and
selling good bullshit, properly targeted at the bullshit market.

Having been a wage slave for a number very succesful bullshit suppliers I
can testify that it is possible to make plenty of money at it provided you
have the talent. I don't have the talent to produce, believe in, or sell
bullshit; so I'm not wealthy. I take the easy option of slaving to produce
high-quality documentation which enables me to hold up my professional head
with pride but let's not whinge at and envy our betters who really put their
backs into the trade of supplying brilliantly illiterate, useless,
offensively pseudo-intellectual crap to brilliantly illiterate, useless,
offensively pseudo-intellectual representatives of corporate management just
because we haven't got the bottle, perseverance or ability to do the same.

John -dot- Sheridan-Smith -at- bmwfin -dot- com