Re: OT Word Trick

Subject: Re: OT Word Trick
From: "Nancy E. Kaminski" <nancykam -at- mediaone -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:23:30 -0500

> Put on your Word thinking caps, folks. This has stumped me. Does anyone
out
> there know where in the guts of Word the autotext which is created when
you
> type "=rand(2,2)" + ENTER resides?

I've never heard of this. I just tried it, and got no results.

Just to check, I typed

=rand(2,2)

and pressed the Enter key. Is that right? Why won't it work for me?

Color me curious, Nancy Kaminski

Nancy E. Kaminski , Technical Writer/Editor
Fairview Health Services, Minneapolis, MN USA
(612) 672-6882 phone, (612) 672-6083 fax
nkamins1 -at- fairview -dot- org | nancykam -at- mediaone -dot- net
"Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so." -- Douglas Adams