Frame, NT: Issues?

Subject: Frame, NT: Issues?
From: "Nagai, Paul" <pnagai -at- visa -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-List'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "'framers list'" <framers -at- frameusers -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 12:02:30 -0700

My documentation department may need to move to using Windows95 to
WindowsNT. We do not use ATM fonts ... only True Type. We do produce Acrobat
PDF documents. We output to PostScript printers.

We're currently using Frame 5.1.1 and would probably upgrade to Frame 5.5.6
(I think that's the current level). NT would be version 4.0.

Are there any known issues you can identify either with the target
platform/applications or with the conversion (if any) to reach that target?

Thanks.

------
Paul Nagai