OT: WWP training feedback

Subject: OT: WWP training feedback
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:54:54 -0400

Hallo:

This is OT. Please reply to me directly at <mailto:sean -at- quodata -dot- com>.

I posted a question about WebWorks Publisher training a month ago and
received four very articulate replies. Thanks to all.

I would appreciate a little more feedback, if anyone missed my first
posting.

What I am looking for is feedback from anyone who has taken a WebWorks
Publisher training class. I'd like to know with whom you took the class and
what you thought. I am an advanced beginner and am really looking to get
heavily into macros. I write primarily CHMs, but am very interested in
learning about the other formats, too (I am an old-hand at RoboHelp for
creating WinHelp).

Training companies that I am interested in feedback on include Scriptorium,
Highsoft, Bright Path, and **particularly PubsNET**.

Thanks,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com