RE: Using call-out boxes in Word?

Subject: RE: Using call-out boxes in Word?
From: Karen Field <kfield -at- STELLCOM -dot- com>
To: "'Geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca'" <Geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca>, TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 12:43:06 -0700

Okay, gang. Let me say what I thought was obvious: If I *had* Frame, that's
what I'd be using, instead of sticking pins in my little Bill Gates dolls at
5pm every day. (That's a joke.) But there's hope: I'm in a new position, and
my boss seems open to getting me whatever tools I think I need, so it's just
a matter of weeks.

Thanks to all of you who've replied so far. Geoff, great analogy about using
the wrong tool for the task.

Karen