Writing QA/Test and Acceptance Plan docs

Subject: Writing QA/Test and Acceptance Plan docs
From: Karen Field <kfield -at- STELLCOM -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:49:28 -0700

I've been asked to write a Test and Acceptance Plan doc for one of our
products. No clue! Never done this before. (I'm a lone writer, so I get
every writing opportunity that exists around here.) Can anyone who has done
this send me some sketchy guidelines about what goes in such a doc? Also, is
the language more like a functional spec ("The system does this") or a user
guide ("Do this and this").

Much obliged in advance.

Karen Field
kfield -at- stellcom -dot- com