TW jobs in Central NJ

Subject: TW jobs in Central NJ
From: "Chaim Chatan [ENG]" <chaimc -at- elal -dot- co -dot- il>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 07:53:57 +0200

Since I am hoping to relocate back to the U.S. in the not too distant
future, I would like to know about TW job opportunities in the Central New
Jersey area. I am interested in the area between New Brunswick and Trenton
(inclusive) along Route 1, I-95, and the New Jersey Turnpike. Are there any
agencies that place technical writers there? What is the e-mail address or
Web site of an STC chapter in Central New Jersey so that I can contact
people there? I am especially interested to know if there might be anything
in Princeton--my wife is especially interested in a good nursing job there.
I would appreciate replies from TW's in that part of the country.