OT: Dvorak Keyboard Layout?

Subject: OT: Dvorak Keyboard Layout?
From: "Wells, Carol D" <carol -dot- wells -at- eds -dot- com>
To: "'Techwhirler'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 09:03:30 -0400

Cross-posted to Techwhirler, Winhelp, and Lone Writer

Is anybody else out there using the Dvorak keyboard layout? I'm writing an
article about the benefits of this layout, and I'd appreciate a few moments
of your time to answer some survey questions. Things like how long you've
been using it, how long it took you to learn, benefits and pitfalls...that
sort of thing.

Please email me directly, and I'll send you the survey.

Thanks in advance!
Carol Wells
EDS Philadelphia Solution Centre
carol -dot- wells -at- eds -dot- com