RE: Indexing in Word

Subject: RE: Indexing in Word
From: "William G Meisheid" <wgm -at- sageline -dot- com>
To: "Kuovonne Vorderbruggen" <kuovonne -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, <dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 18:37:46 -0400

We are working on several indexing tools for Word. It seems everything takes
longer these days than you had hoped.

Our shareware version, XErciser, will be released the beginning of October.
The code is almost complete now and we still have the help system and
install routines to do. The tool will parse existing Word XE fields and
create a dynamic editable index in a separate window. You can edit the list
directly or insert existing index entries directly into Word. I am not very
good at writing up marketing information, but there will be information on
our Web site in a week or so.

The registration price will be $89.

William Meisheid "Thoughts still and always in progress"
WUGNET/Help Authoring Forum Sysop & Microsoft MVP
Certified Baltimore/Washington area RoboHELP Training
Sageline Publishing 410.465.2040 Fax: 410.465.1812
http://www.sageline.com email: wgm -at- sageline -dot- com