Re: Indexing in Word

Subject: Re: Indexing in Word
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com>
To: Kuovonne Vorderbruggen <kuovonne -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 07:41:37 -0700

Kuovonne Vorderbruggen wrote:

> "David M. Brown" wrote:
> > William Meisheid's Sageline Publishing ( http://www.sageline.com/ )
> > is developing just such a tool--it may even be available now.
>
> I read about the tool from Sageline on the ASI web site, but
> I could not find it on the Sageline web site, unless you are
> refering to Windexer, which appears to work on rtf files for
> WinHelp (not Word files themselves). Did I miss something?

Nope--I don't see it there, either. (I could've sworn it used to be...)

Anyway, I've forwarded the question to Mr. Meisheid.

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer 3.1, still the easiest way to create and maintain
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

Now including options for HTML Help and JavaHelp indexes, too!