Only slightly OT - Looking for a Trifold Word Template

Subject: Only slightly OT - Looking for a Trifold Word Template
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "List, Techwriter" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:25:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, people.

I manage the content of a web site here and one of my
users wants to make the same 2 pages of content
available from the web and also as a tri-fold
brochure...it's a Security Access Instruction kinda
thing for new employees.

He's willing to make changes in the "master content"
version, but since I don't want to make the same
layout available from the web as his trifold, I need a
tri-fold template that will allow him to "pour" the
text from a "master content" version into the tri-fold
template; the same "master content" that I'll pour
into my web template.

Of all the templates I've found, the problem I have is
that the first column of content should be in column
#3 (right) of the front and the last column of content
should be in column #2 (center) of the front. Instead,
my last column of content wraps to the first column of
page three.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
===
John Posada, Merck Research Laboratories
Sr Technical Writer, WinHelp and html
(work) john_posada -at- merck -dot- com - 732-594-0873
(pers) jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com - 732-291-7811
"The art of creating software that is usable by individuals is a communication skill. It is not a programming skill."
--Bill Atkinson, creator of MacPaint and HyperCard