RE: What's that smell? (aka A project gone bad)

Subject: RE: What's that smell? (aka A project gone bad)
From: Metzger Karen <Metzger_Karen -at- prc -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 20:31:59 -0400

> So I guess what I'm saying is I wouldn't bother. There are some bad,
> stupid Cornholios out there, and the best thing is to avoid all
unnecessary
> contact with them, lest you get their cooties.
>
> Lisa.

I would like to make one small comment, though, in response to Lisa's
advice: I would say that you should make an effort to end things on a good
note. One person's bad experience may well be indicative that it's a crummy
world out there, but you don't want to be spoken ill of just because you
finally gave up the ghost. Make sure your behavior is as flawless as
possible, so that they will ALWAYS have to rely on dishonesty in order to
mess you over. One day, it may well catch up with them. If it doesn't, it
won't be your fault.

Lisa did the right thing, even if it accomplished nothing at the time but
confirm her (and our) suspicions about the muck in some people's heads.
kcm