Re: [techwr-l] reader feedback.

Subject: Re: [techwr-l] reader feedback.
From: "Kate O'Neill" <kate -at- kathleen -dot- net>
To: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 09:02:41 -0700

"Brierley, Sean" inquired:
> In what ways can I find out how readers use my books, what helps, what turns
> them off, what additional info they need, and what is superfluous? It's a
> feedback thing.

With the current release of our software (two weeks
ago), we started including a page at the end of each
of our books that explains how to provide feedback
(by FAX, email, or snail mail).

Don't know whether it'll work or not; I'll keep you
(as in: the list) posted.

Have you done any user analysis? Focus groups? One-
on-one discussions? Those would seem to be the most
sure ways of getting direct feedback.

--
Kate O'Neill: writer, musician, activist, semi-geek
http://www.kathleen.net/ ... kate -at- kathleen -dot- net