JOB SEARCH - USENET Newsgroups

Subject: JOB SEARCH - USENET Newsgroups
From: "Doctor Heart" <lonestar -at- nesma -dot- net -dot- sa>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 00:43:37 +0300

OK ya'll...
As gran'pappy used to say, "Little gears turn big gears". So, for those who
are, will be again, and those who will be unexpectedly [life's dynamic, but
ya'll know this], looking for other technical writing positions, try using
the newsgroups your ISP has so generously provided you. These can be
accessed through your e-mail client. Now how does gran'pappy's old saw
relate to job search? Simple. This little used resource and humble personal
activity can turn into a major employment opportunity for you. The
employment Usenet newsgroups listed below have any number of IT positions
that are or can be peppered with tech writing positions. At the bottom of
this list is a URL for a web site that will help make your experience more
pleasant and less time consuming. And by the way, it landed me a great
position never listed anywhere else on the Web, not posted in a newspaper
advertisement, nor tendered by a recruiter.
Good Luck!
Inkhorn

p.s. For the list's purists: I just can't sit by and not help anyone. I was
born this way. I can't ask Heaven for favors and not grant those in my own
power. :-)

ab.jobs
alt.building.jobs
atl.jobs