OT: Russian to English translation

Subject: OT: Russian to English translation
From: "Tom Johnson" <johnsont -at- starcutter -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-l" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:38:09 -0400

Does anyone know of a software program that will translate from Russian to
English? I checked the Babel Fish site and they do not have that
combination. It can be web based or PC based, hopefully not too expensive.

I would also like to know if there are any list members living in Amsterdam
or Ukraine. I'll be visiting there during the last couple weeks of
September. I'll be visiting Kiev, Kharkov, Lughansk, Krasnodon and maybe a
couple other cities around Krasnodon. (Pardon my Americanized spellings.) On
the return trip, I'll be spending one night in Amsterdam. It would be fun to
meet another writer if we could work it out.

Tom Johnson
Technical Writer
Elk Rapids Engineering - Elk Rapids, Michigan