Re: Simple Verbiage Question

Subject: Re: Simple Verbiage Question
From: jarnopol <jarnopol -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:49:02 -0500

Cirrus Matusek <CMatusek -at- LTDCOMMODITIES -dot- COM> wrote:
<snip>My audience consists of warehouse worker types as well as corporate
office types. For the header for the brief description be "Screen
Functionality" or "Purpose of Screen" or something else?<snip>

What about "Use This Screen for" and then the business app name? Or "What
This Screen Does"? I think the subtleties of "screen functionality" and
"purpose of screen" are going to be lost on the warehouse workers. If this
is
a procedure manual, I'd tie the header into the procedure name if possible.

Hope this helps

jarnopol

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=