Page Numbering in Technical Faxes

Subject: Page Numbering in Technical Faxes
From: "Calderhan Y. Squeeb" <cysqueeb -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:37:37 CDT

We are using WordPerfect-8 to prepare weekly faxes for clients, and the fax
program within WP-8 to send them out directly via modem. Question: Is page
1 typically the cover sheet, then the first page of the actual fax page 2?
Or is cover not numbered, and first page of the message itself (of a
multi-page document) numbered 1? I say the latter, since the cover sheet is
typically thrown away, boss says cover sheet is page 1. Anyone comment?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=