Need suggestions for TW customer satisfaction survey

Subject: Need suggestions for TW customer satisfaction survey
From: Genevieve Burt <gb_techwriter -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:21:45 -0700

Hi all--
I just graduated and landed a job as the first *and only* TW for a
control systems engineering firm. Basically, this company hired me
with the idea that I would save the company $$ by freeing up the time
of their engineers and programmers (they've grudgingly been doing all
the documentation themselves).

So far--and it's only been about 2 months--things are going pretty
good: I'm getting access to the SMEs, I have the tools I need, and I'm
hearing favorable responses on my projects. Still, I'm thinking I
should start sending out some kind of "customer satisfaction" survey to
the SMEs I work with just to make sure they're happy with my approach.

Does anyone have suggestions on what I should be asking? I figure I
need to make the survey short&sweet, easy to answer, without loaded
questions, WHILE still designed to solicit useful feedback.

If you reply to me off-list, I'll summarize & repost:
genb -at- bachelorcontrols -dot- com

Many thanks in advance!
--Genevieve

Genevieve Warden