Re: How do you document customized windows?

Subject: Re: How do you document customized windows?
From: Kathi Jan Knill <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:24:21 -0400

Oh what a nightmare!!!! This is my worst fear...that I'd have to
document software that not only has changing requirements (which
as we all know is hard enough). But also will be forever in the
state of flux....Yikes.

Anyway, in order to supply an answer or at least attempt to
supply one, I would like to know...
Are you saying that the client's account manager can only change
the labels to the fields, or are you saying that they can
literally hide fields that they don't want to show?

Kathi Jan Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
Template Software, Inc.
kathi -dot- knill -at- Template -dot- com
Life loves to be taken by
the lapel and told:
"I'm with you kid. Let's go."